"Dark Past, Bitches and Bars" by: Ghost of Caen Ventilerar lite =)Off with the heads of the deamons behind meIf you breathe down my neck there`s no reason to suprise meNot the type to be looking over my shoulders for nothingI`d rather get it done then not knowing when it´s comingSo hardheaded I can´t even kill myself, fuck itI can double tap myself in the head with a musketI told my ex if you fuck me over I will disgrace you with inkPut you on blast in a song but what´s crazy is thisYou`ll see own friends upload that shit on Face with linksBitch if you don´t like the way you feel then change the way you thinkThen she asked why am I so incredibly evilPeople get offended by truth, truth doesn´t get offended by peopleMy love story sucks, lot of bullshit I deeply regretI almost had a psychic wifey, But she left me before we even metSo whoever talks greasy and pops shit, Don´t give a fuck if it`s even logicMan or female I`ll give you a 16 like a late teen adoption, brrraaap!