I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

Attention Please

Vår Hiphop - Samarbeten

   

2009-01-08 01:47

Attention Please

Holla, im a producer from norway seeking collabs wit some skilled cats from sweden. Listen to the snippets I put together and holla back. Im sorry to say that I dont collab with beginners. I hope you do not take it as arrogance. Holla baack.

http://www.zshare.net/audio/53826792dc1b0d65/


2009-01-09 15:29
I hate doing this to up the thread. Holla back people.

2009-01-09 17:05
Shue!

I may be intrested in your offer.
Add me on msn or write to me here at whoa. Give me some info about it.

MSN: [email protected]
Myspace: www.myspace.com/wizdomrap

Stay blessed
/ Wizdom
www.Wizdom.se - www.myspace.com/wizdomrap

2009-01-09 18:11
[email protected] and I'll freestyle in the mic for you, iller than Lil Wayne and better than the Game
The only time you feel alive is when you're dead

2009-01-09 18:46
I'd prefer some finished tracks so that I can listen to it rather than some random freestyle. Freestyle is freestyle, finished track is finished track. Quite a difference. Get back at me when you got a product for me. One

2009-01-09 19:01
Aight... For me, freestyle is better but sure...
The only time you feel alive is when you're dead

2009-01-10 00:43
saint08, with that kind of contributions not many will believe you. Xtatic, do you have myspace or some similiar site?
RAWMUSIC.se - myspace.com/TMK6 - myspace.com/RAWMUSICLABEL

2009-01-10 07:00
yes, http://www.myspace.com/xtaticproductions

2009-01-10 12:22
Varför skriver ni på engelska?

Props, schyssta beats...
 

2009-01-10 12:41
Fordi jeg ikke forstår svensk så veldig godt, og jeg vet visste ikke at dere forsto norsk godt. Men hvis dere vil så kan jeg skrive på norsk : )

Transelation.

Becuase I dont understand swedish very well, and I didnt knew you understood norwegian well. But if you prefer it, I'll write in norwegian : )

2009-01-10 19:20