Glömde skriva att reffen inte är fixad... text för dom döva : (vers) Every day strugglin Nasty , heard it ? if not , then google it bitch cuz am famous , naah am not But soner or later , I be on the top Thats right , Cuz I decide to make this happen livin to the fullest when rappin gettin all my emotions out , Like a scream ya better take a picture at the money machine am not a human , Im a beast on beats am a artist , feelin free to do whatever I like but lets play with it man , Let the coin decide this is competionen , a music fight but when it´s all over yall left Im right give me love or hate , it dossent even mather Cuz man my music gon last for forever (reff) I feelin so goood right now maaan got my hole town behind me and I raise my hand up, say what I wanna say let ma voice be heard , like a radioplay Ursäkta stavningen!