Vers: as you know I'm from the streets a rap perfectionist I live in the heat I give impressions when I rap the funny part is I work and I slack I'm not a kind of a guy who brags out if you battle me you gonna get knocked down its like dead meat you never stood a chance you dont wanna battle me because I'm the man you do not wanna find out but I'm sansa the man, the one with the sound alike I dont wanna be the one, who beefs ya maybe I should be the one, who feeds ya Refreng: how ya gonna refind dat yea gotta bet fightin with somebody else yea and you dont wanna fight with me man I will bring you down and kill you at the street side börjar skriva vers 2 imorrn kväll om det inte e nån som vill tills dess.
www.myspace.com/sansarecords håller inte min space så uppdaterad för tillfället, kommer komma ut mycket med musik samt eventuell musik video vid tillgång.