I must be the first emcee, Who dont wanna be a G and wannabe nothing else but me/ They call me h2o and I dont pimp hoes/ I dont rap bout dough and dont sniff up my nose/ Im a humble man with lyrics of a god/ I hope one they this will stream thru your ipod/ We got this one shot to make an impression/ And dont blow this impression to an expression of depression/ You gotta send a message, the right one/ the one that makes them wonder what passes their eardrums/ gotta be more worth then the watch and the bong/ gotta be more worth then a girl wearing thong/ Im the one to deliver this message of gold/ I will be the one with the breath to hold/ But atleast not the one with the soul to be sold/ If I dont do this the rap scene will turn into to mold/ Think about it for two seconds now/ Drink the potion of truth do you see it somehow/ THe rap scene is a fucked up mess And Im the one the rapgod have put to the test // So Im back for this godamn good verse two/ It will get stuck in your head like a curse do/ Dont listen to mainstream spit in the stream/ Dont drop it like its hot make it steam/ You gangsters have given drug addicts a new theme/ Wear a hoodie hood and some baggy jeans/ Its upto us to change this scene right here/ We are no haters we just show no fear/ Stand up for real hiphop like it should be/ stand up for the next generation which could be me/ The one that show respect for the humble beings/ The ones that dont bling nor go to AA meetings/ It should be about feelings and peoples rights/ Im a scream and shout, and I wont stop the fight/ Til Im goddamn there with a nice atmosphere/ Got a beat going on and freestyle with beers/ Mates screaming cheers and no HOODMONEY Shirts/ And no fourteen year old girls with no shirts who flirts/
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.