The new world order http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=796081Everything isn't always what it seems to be (a conspiracy)What seems to be your best friend can really be your worst enemyTerrorist propaganda's puttin' fear in the nationNine eleven, al quida, Americano creationsThen they made you believe that the state is the saviorBut you fail to see their behavior, yeah really they're traitorsWho are bugging your phone and robbin' your homeYeah, while you aren't home, alone you can't do shit cuzThey say you're a terroist and have permisson to search itCanada, America, Mexico's merging But Amero... that's just scratchin the surfaceIf my words are worthless then hear what the church saysIn the script of the bible the mark of the beast It's one chip in your arm givin' your heart to get peaceBut you'll never get peace they just wanna control you Moving closer their goals to have every nation Merge into one, a world ruled by the same squadTo create a new age pangea where the devils play godsIt's a conspiracy (a conspiracy) It's a conspiracy. the new world order It's a conspiracy (a conspiracy) Illuminati, the world slaughters It's a conspiracy (a conspiracy) It's a conspiracy for a one world regime It's a conspiracy (a conspiracy) I say fuck the state I prefer to be free I say fuck the state I prefer to be freeWhat happens when people with cash are makin' a pact?They be swaying our asses, better be facing the facts It's the people with... unlimited wealth Who risk the saftey of ours the rockefellers, rochild They're stayin' in stealth but these are the wickedWho brought down the towers and had the public misledJust a pathetic excuse for iraq and whack folksTo construct pipelines, and access the black goldAnd next in line in these wicked guys plan is to use Iraq as a station and attack iranBut you say you can't see the political linkin' Because media eliminated your critical thinkin'And the people with the money who are goin' greediaAre the same fuckin' people ownin' the mediaBetter see with ya eye, these times are majorThey wanna win big, usin' our lives as wager It's a conspiracy (a conspiracy) It's a conspiracy the new world order It's a conspiracy (a conspiracy) Illuminati, the world slaughters It's a conspiracy (a conspiracy) It's a conspiracy for a one world regime It's a conspiracy (a conspiracy) I say fuck the state I prefer to be free I say fuck the state I prefer to be freeYou better say your prayers cuz the deamons are hereIt's psychological warfare, attack on the peopleDarkness draws near and that blackness is evilAnd real, I see 'em the viscious who tryna decieve usThe student's gettin' stupid - and that ain't evolutionThe school system's polluted, I'm tellin' you whyCuz a conscious mind... is their worst enemy You need to open your eyes and see the forthcomingLike seein' a war's real after the fourth bombingEveryday they grow stronger, due to our purityThese people feed on our insecurity, yoAnd they wont stop till they got total control (no)The fucking chip's already implanted in thousandsBut when they come to our doors, knock on our housesWe oughta select a clip, cock our glocks And show 'em government fucks that we reject the chipIt's a conspiracy (a conspi