My life ain't a cinderella story even though the relevant turns irrelevant when it's repellant for me cuz, fun is fun and less is boring and if it aint, go ahead and test it for me cuz the, camera is on and I know it is it's just that, I don't want to pose for it the circle of life, you gotta go toe to toe with it it's ok to be scared though illegal showing it but there's a fine line between roaches and mice and when you're standing alone, cold and at night, you'll know that I'm right Think about it, it's always the same when playing hard but you ain't... Playing cards in the rain I try to keep myself distant, so it won't bother me when it's hard to deal, by writing bars to beats and a cloud is lifted, as I'm bound to spit it the sound of wisdom lets me feel profound a minute it can heal my wounds when I'm trapped within it no matter how bad it itches, I won't scratch the stitches cuz it's easier closing a box, than to open it I guess it's just matter of knowing where your crowbar is but fun is fun, and less is boring so I turn the relevant irrelevant when it's repellant for me Ok lets see if we can find some clarity no matter how bad it seems there's always an upside help me stay real so I don't faint in delusion cuz being real always comes with a wave of conclusions I can, try and find a path in it cuz I'd rather deal with savages outside of the labyrinth but, they always feed on my chest so, is an illusion as real as it gets? I don't know, but it's a nice way of thinkin creates forgiveness and at the same time stay convincing let's me forget the bullshit we're made to live in without resorting to inhaling a haze of sins cuz my place in this slave based, enabling wage game has never really been a favourite but if I play my part and stay awake in it it may be harsh, but at least I'll stay sane in it and with every word I write I'm on a way to changing it even though some of you might be okay with this