Dissa personen över [the english version)
här är alltså som vanligt, dissa personen över, fast här är BARA engelska som gäller! :) tänkte göra denna för de som kör på engelska så kör hårt allihopa :)
Sötnosarna Represent! "Klart att hiphopen dör ut när alla sitter och hatar" - Fronda
YO!Action! , take one, it's a take over "get jiggy with it" or run, im telling you son gameover, there can only be one and I'll be the one soon, you'll see tho I ain't black im still the illest emcee my mind is free, just freestylin' in ma purple tee yeah, so what the fuck you want B? you think you got some? -never had some yeah, you want some.. but will never get some so something should be clear somebody, some1, try get me - ya hear?! LETS START SOME BEEF UP IN THIS JOINT!
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.
Your stajl is garbage so i'll kick you'r ass back to the trashcan with all the other damn fags My english is bad but i still try to hit him My first victim will be the cypers worst man spittin STAJL, your style is like mine nothing more then bad rhymes but thats fine God damn bum Never think i'll get some I just take some So i take this chyper make it my first price I just run over stajls toes with my dirtbike and my third eye is lock'd on his damn wife But be happy, dont worry i will slap her nice hahaha ok. ta min engelska som den är :P
One puff, Two Puffs i know Teraq goin' nuts som vanligt
Med biggie och pac phat flowar med Bob Marley
Myspace: In memory of teraq
Fuck you, I'm here to castrate and slice crue's waist you'll never be more than a cleaner anyway, like toothpaste Mother fuckah, you'r the garbage! DON'T LIE TO US yu gangsta? when you grasp a fork you shiver, like "I'm focus" Bitch, take you'r shit and leave or I'll kick you out got something on your chest? say it, we exaggerate it like a boob job! You thirteen or something, I eat bitches with bigger thighs then you.. God damn! I fucking swallowed biggies mice, shit.. I'm flipping... They see me as king in these blocks everyone is a rat... and you are just a box of cheese, pop!
En kantstött pelare som inte pallar trycket Har tankar om nåt större skiter i vad alla tycker
I smell BBQ Beef in this shit crue your full of shit and I smash you with ma dick dude, im sick, im fucking psychic that's why I don't panic, it's magic you can't do this, it's tragic im passing thru high trafic switching lane, goodlooking, high grafic you must be joking, u think u can take me? you don't wanna go there, just make me! gotta go, got some hoes to slap i'll visit u later...bitch LETS START SOME BEEF UP IN THIS JOINT!
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.
Subdomininant! I'm winning the fight!- SUPPORTER? you´re paying money to an internet site??- Fuckin geek, welcome to fight night- psychic/magic... dude.... nice rhyme!- ehm.. i'm a litte drunk- orking not skriving mer.... punk!-
det sjukaste är att Subdominant var bättre än dom andra (men undantag DMAt) och han verkade ha den mest oseriösa
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.
Subdomiant? u live by the toys i live by the pen, Here take these dollars to pay ur rent, poor mhutafucker actin all mad n mc, your like "50cent" ... a real "G", fuckin swagger come and teach ur mom a lession, Im unserious a confession, dissin u like im the girl at the date, Cant wait,to kill ur faith,peace out hang ur self mate!
Lilla fia pling plong.
någon får ju gärna lägga nått på min, verkar som jag mördade tråden..
En kantstött pelare som inte pallar trycket Har tankar om nåt större skiter i vad alla tycker
Representanten! I shoot my gun, you hear me son? And when I put it in your mouth u better swallow the cum. Why you talk about money when u act like a bum'? You know i aint serious, but you act more fag than the song aquarious. Maybe u the one who should hang himself, cuz' since i checked u looked like a goddamn elf. Must be hard to contribute to society looking like a tard.
GOOGLE KNOWS IT!
Ylb_zozo u suck like a blowjob, u's a real G a real Doooog, Man i kill u simply with a baseball bat, My lines so phat, ur rhymes suck n all that, im a fucking underground Dog not a Rich cat, FUCK U BITER BITCH, I MURDERIN UR RAP CREW WITH OTHER WORDS UR WACK CLICK.
Lilla fia pling plong.
Nu vill jag se en bitig Dusty kliva in.
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.
woord on doktah!
En kantstött pelare som inte pallar trycket Har tankar om nåt större skiter i vad alla tycker
DMAt, we could be friends fo´life but I´d rather cleanse your mind with tremendous rhymes or a bended knife, your supposed to be proof to all, but ain´t like GoreTex, so, battle with me? and you´ll be transported to the morgage im elevating my thoughts when im penetrating your whore so, peace out, like a declaration of war
Alltså har jag förstått detta fel, men jag trodde man bara fick lägga ett inlägg?
GOOGLE KNOWS IT!
I'm an oracle, I knew about those lame rhymes you'r comment will be you have a blind eye, AIN't I But damn dawg you'r like limp bizkit, and of course I would've fucked you, but you'r presence shrimp this dick!' And maybe I'll give you a christmas gift, a tin of viagra and MAYBE your clitoris turns to a penis like "HI mastah!" Welcome c-chaos.. you were the best in here.. after me good bye.. you bitches have to learn not to battle me
En kantstött pelare som inte pallar trycket Har tankar om nåt större skiter i vad alla tycker
let me peel your skin n scream I'm ripping u off u're so small, your girl had to suck dick throught a straw feelt sick when i saw u bitches get brawl with nothing then tincans, glittering raw so bad language ruins good threads -hello dmat ur getting smoked like a weedstash or weak like ur kneecaps suck like a blowjob all scared in my chokehold shivering like an addict with a cold at the northpole //yde - hahahahaha
www.myspace.com/ydetobbe "En misantrop är ju trots allt bara ett annat ord för en upplyst person. :P " -Simba
vinner man cyphern om ingen fortsätter? //yde - 1-0 till mig då?
www.myspace.com/ydetobbe "En misantrop är ju trots allt bara ett annat ord för en upplyst person. :P " -Simba
I'm checking the thread "What the fuck's gone wrong?!" Only shit to lyrics, so I send the one above back to Stockholm! N your name, I can't read, neither pronounce, Anyway, Entertainment eats that fucker for lunch! So piss off! Fucking WANKER, wutcha gon' do? Cum on me? Sure, I'll fuck ye' SON TOO! Get it? Talking 'bout bad language? When ye can't even spell "you" Look 'ere! Youyouyouyouyouyou, ringing any belltunes? Piss off man, take your lyric and shove it up yo' ass Jus' leave it where it belongs, ye' fucking fag! Hahaha.... Älskar dig Bjäär <3
Dra åt helvete!
This is motherfuckin' Gussti, kickin it english, and I mean it, litterally... I'm fuckin mothers... that's why there's like 1000 of mina söner, And I'm simply the best like Tina Turner I'm spittin' my shit like coprophile with a full tummy Now put your hands up in the air like a mummy! And wave them like you just don't care, and remember! By the bare sight of me, you'll throw up BLAOW! a hole trough your body like a doughnut /buy sea chair ten! *fniz*
Blunted in stockholm
hah, glömde att man sskulle dissas^^
Blunted in stockholm
c'mon man, those punchlines were weak as fuck like a skinny twig, I'm gonna break you up I'ma take you back to school, welcome to class you're lines were shit, did you take 'em straight outta your ass I'm bringing that class, half you punks wish you'll had a heart attack, man I'm taking this back focus more on the idiot, above of me I'm spitting nothing but flames, burning anyone stepping up to me and you're no threat to me, or to no one else matter of fact as good as turner? bitch you better take that back you're worthless- like calculators in artclass you got nothing to do here, so just step back leave this up to the big boys, who knows how to rock a mic but I really think you got some skills thou..... PSYK! ahaha(A)
http://blog.whoa.nu/2011/08/18/anxious-feat-dizzy-enough www.youtube.com/user/DizzyEntertainment89
Yeah, you are Dizzy, but you think you are Fiddy/ You aint even close to that bitch P Diddy/ And who you, nigga, you 89/ But I'll twist it and make 98, fine/ You still a babyass, babyface/ I'm a put you down without any haste/ Cuz I aint gotta hurry/ But just accept it, tomorrow you gone be burried/ Nobody will miss ya/ You like a homeless, everybody should diss ya/ You spit flames, but your colder than the winter/ I'll cut you up with glass splinter/ A gold condom up your mother/ Condom exploded, so have you feelin bout havin' a lil brother/ I spin you like a DJ spins a track/ Just accept the fact and your lines are good, but you whack/ You lack the skill to be an emcee/ But you dont lack the skill to be a Drag Queen/ So go ahead and lead the Pride festival/ Knock off your head and cut off one of your testicales/ You think your rhymes are funny, but they boring as the faces on money/ I mean on them paper bills/ And you such a white boy, you put on em ugly grills/ You might think you from Atlanta or even Chi-Town/ But right now it's going down/ Cuz I'm makin you frown/ Sorry, but I will drive you in a garbage truck/ And all you bitches can diss me and see if I give a fuck/ ;D
The only time you feel alive is when you're dead
hahaha den va lite rolig:P får se om ja svarar ngn dag ! ;D gott nytt år ;D
http://blog.whoa.nu/2011/08/18/anxious-feat-dizzy-enough www.youtube.com/user/DizzyEntertainment89
tack tack, gott nytt år =DD=D=D
The only time you feel alive is when you're dead
Oh man Saint08 Your'e talking about dizzy now ,and you say he's a fiddy , I don't even know where you can find that Words , Oh maybe behind that whore? Yeah man , your'e talking bout a golden Condom up in he's mother? But man , when i look at you , all i see it's a fucking Syndrom And man . I dont think Dizzys Rhymes are funny , Cuz i know they are funny But your's ugly . like Doctor Snuggles Yeah Whatever , Happy new year.
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.
Okay, the dude above is sucha shit-bag// That y’all think I got away easy trynna diss that// See dude, you can’t write, can’t make one proper line// Madder fact, forget rappin’; you can’t even rhyme!// Fuck multi-rhymes - you don’t kill rats with trey pounds// I don’t even need to diss this bitch, just check his own text out// I spit lethal like that weapon, I send led to ya head// I’m so good, no one can diss me; I put an end to this thread!// I AIN'T wastin' punchlines on nobodies.. just a ½-minute keystyle to sweep some noobs away... where the dope ones at? drop some an' THEN, i'ma bomb back. peaace
twitter.com/miwano myspace.com/miwano Miwano - Expect me to...
Trust me, Syntexxor is no dude/ He's a bitch tryin' to be cute/ And Eighty_K, you so fuckin' gay/ You lay rhymes like lawyer on some crack/ You tryin' to diss people but you just so whack/ You think your rhymes are ill, but they're too sick/ They laid in a hospital for suckin' too much dick/ I rap like rapstar cuz I'm a rapstar/ You act so fresh, but truly, you just a wanksta/ A hiphop preppie, tryin' to be hood/ Even Megan Good is more hood than you/ I'm sorry if I bent you a little too much/ But I do things that way cuz I'm such/ And I'm sorry if I made you look like a fool/ But you never received your GED in school/ See, I might not know so much about you, but you truly fake/ Thinkin' you can take your piece of cake, for God's sake/ You cant take everything and you cant have it all/ Just learn how to act and learn how to ball/ I'm much iller than you and I'm a killer man too/ You dont spit like a lethal weapon, you throw up like when I see Michael Jackson/ That last bar was diss to both you and him/ I'll pee you a pool where you'll fit in and can swim/ Good luck, but I'm sure you'll drown/ Cuz you swim like a clumsy hound/ No beef, just peace/ But you rap like you got a veneral disease/ Piiiiiiizzzzzzz
The only time you feel alive is when you're dead
Saint08 You're just way to gay to diss EiGhTy_K So i drop a crate which says; 80k on you u have 1 good line, but mate, it's played! ur 'disses' is a -10/10, if i rate it great i'm on a paperchase, ur not hiphop, ur like HEY, IN FLAMES! i'm tieing you, on a fucking formula 1 racing lane and your best diss is like "hey, you're gay" (loser) you say ur the king... well, i'm the ace of spades nödrim ftw
Oringatality-Battles brooooooooooooooooor! http://www.whoa.nu/forum/svensk-hiphop/battles/716525/1.aspx
saint08 and niickees... Aiit, too bad niickees wrote before me, saint08 was mine// He got peace? I carry heavy weights; 80 K’s PLUS 80 nines// His shit was innovative, with all them gay lines// Yea that was irony, now I’m over with the playtime// You lil’ cats are cool, but only food for the K9// I turn saint08 to a real one, after a round in a cage fight// And this dude niickees, let me give him a nickname// I lay low with the gay-jokes, but man he’s a dickface// Or fuckface and dickhead, but if you don’t stop rhymin’// - Eitee K with gay, you won’t make it to Whoa’s top 90!// Get this straight; Eitee K, is A.T.K// Al The King or Killer, I just reigned AND slayed// peace ;)
twitter.com/miwano myspace.com/miwano Miwano - Expect me to...
niickees you have one card but i have a full hand and you don't know when to fold - this aint your game I played the same but changed it all I take the baseball bat and hit ya balls And then I hit your kneecaps-do you feel that? push your jawbone to the sidewalk and kick the back of your head splash you are dead.. nothing you can say I just played my cards right from the start of this game
Eighty_K, you think you gangsta spittin' Snoop's lines/ But you'd be better runnin' around in only Celvin Kleins/ Talkin' bout K9's, you bust your own lines worse than Busta Rhymes/ As a matter of fact, you bust your own rhymes cuz you not worth than 50 dimes/ My bars might be gay, but the writer is straight/ I better take you to 70's Hippies, and make you understand fate/ Peace, love and understanding is their motto/ After I'm finished with you, you'll write rhymes in a hollow/ In a rotten tree hollow where you'll swallow till you're big/ Talkin' about Super Size Me, so supersize your dick/ Cuz you need that shit, cuz cant get it up and make it hard/ And that's why your girlfriend thinks you're a retard/ I might be talkin' a lot, but that's the flavor of rap/ And when my rhymes have strangled you, I'll make you sit on my lap/ Cuz I just comitted homicide with my verbal snap/ And you just decided to be a homofobe/ But you've met all the gays across the globe/ Nickees is on of the ones you would call your Personal Jesus/ Cuz when you need sex you reach out and grab his penis/ Stuff it up your butt and crack a nut/ Homie, you dont know me so blow me slowly/ Cuz my rhymes are iller than a poisoned apple/ And I'll force you to drink your own pee sample/ Now I've rapped way too much and I'm dissin' you fine/ You and Nickees are bitches, but you are mine/ You work hard, homie, you busy for life/ And now I've employed you as my personal housewife/ So clean the bathroom and lick the toilet seat/ You wont get no salary but in the night we can smoke weed/ So puff that Mary Jane, I'll be Spiderman/ Spin you in my web and leave you die by the tram/ I'm the king of this jam, remember the name/ Cuz I'm flyin' up high and reaching for fame/ And once I stand there, I'll still be Ryder/ So remember this nigga, cuz I'm a true fighter/ And you a wannabe the thug nigga/ But you look better as a failed up drug dealer/ So deal it, steal it and feel it/ Feel my rhymes and feel my flow/ Becaues you never know if you'll see tomorrow, cuz my rhymes performs death blows/ Put your hands up, hoes/ Now you my bitch EIGHTY_K, your lil ass got played, cuz you like the plague/ SHIT, ILL RHYMES!, PEACE
The only time you feel alive is when you're dead
Aiiit.. another fast keystyle... this time to Fmusic P19 Two little piggies, now I’m waitin’ for the third one// I diss them both in here, cuz I K.O. ‘em in the first round// You have a full hand? I’m the king, so I don’t play with jokers// But trynna play me, and your game is over// You’re below mediocre, I make you fold, and// You’re so gay, that you can’t even get a straight in poker!// And ya bitch? Yea I poked her, boned her, and choked her// And played fetch with two balls and a stick, like I owned her// I don’t cuff no one, but I have her in a leash// I’m a Gray Hound, a canine, a savage and a beast// Your lines are played like toys, you little hater boy// “Skater boy, see ya later boy”, like Avril Lavigne!//
twitter.com/miwano myspace.com/miwano Miwano - Expect me to...
saint08... Man, you fuckin’ retard, K9, is canine// Before trynna diss me, GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT// Fuck understandin’, when you don’t write texts correct// Yea, I’m sorta like Busta; ‘bout to b-b-break ya neck!// Shaolin Style; so you can call me Inspectah Deck// Or just Mastah Killa; cuz you better protect ya neck// And what’s up with love? Damn you’re gay// I smoke like a hippie but I don’t talk about love with males!// So I only go with peace, but not like United Nations// I make war with my peace, and keep my rifles blazin’// Yea, I’m sick as the plague, but you bitches the same// Gay this and gay that - get those dicks outta ya brain!// And why you write thousands of bars to diss me?// And all those bitch-similies; stop that ass-kissin’// You wanna blow my trees? Man knock it off// That would just knock ya off, like a damn hockey-puck shot// Now tell me which lines I copied from Snoop?// NONE! – The only fraud muthafucka is YOU// I don’t wanna be ya housewife, go get yaself a girl// I hope ya learned a lesson, bitch you don’t want it with this Kurd..// BOOM.
twitter.com/miwano myspace.com/miwano Miwano - Expect me to...
Kurd? I would rather say nerd suckin on a gerd/ Word, because you look too hairy to be in real life/ You'd be better being Chewbacca's wife/ You cant break a neck if you havent seen me yet/ Because I break I words and I'll break yours/ I come with action like the Special Force/ But it's ironicaly funny I only got one lethal weapon/ And I'm straight outta 127, reppin' with a Mac-11/ Or you rather want the K-47?/ Or maybe I should teach you a lesson with a Smith n' Wessun?/ Cuz I walk and I talk like a Shark/ Even tho Sharks dont talk and dont walk/ I put you dont in Central Park/ That's right in CP, and you're a cp/ Because you dont know me/ So you cant show me/ Who the hell you be? You makin' me tired/ You're not my housewife anymore, bitch, you just got fired/ Where you from, Uppsala?/ Well, I got my cousins up there, Mr Chino, holla/ And because I'm a nigga, we shouldnt beef/ Cuz we brothers in line, wether we like it or not/ I shouldnt show you my hard spot/ But I'm tired not, so this last rhyme is not so hot/ Piiz, make love, not war, lol =P
The only time you feel alive is when you're dead
saint08 - AGAIN ;) Damn, when the fuck you gonna learn?//, For the last time; GET YA FACTS RIGHT – what the fuck is a “gerd”??// And what the hell is a K-47? YES you forgot the A// When I’m done with you, you might as well forget the fame// I KNOW you wanna make love with a guy, I saw your last confessions// And for God’s sake, the company is spelled Smith & Wesson!// Yea, sharks don’t talk, nor walk// So that was a fuckin’ retarded metaphor!// Yea I’m from Up-town, but don’t get it twisted// I got some goons down in Alby as well - crazy as hell// That’s the red line too, so they go straight to 127// With a .22 and a .38, that equals 187// Yes I wrote this in a minute, and I’m still winnin’// So I don’t give a fuck about a lil’ rookie bitchin’// I’m the top 1, the top notch and the top gun// But if you front in front of me, I’ma pop one!// writin them faster n faster now, i'm tiired. booii. peace,,,
twitter.com/miwano myspace.com/miwano Miwano - Expect me to...
Aight, I'm DEAD tired now, so shit... I'm going to write this as the last shit I do today, man =P Gerd = Snopp Do I make myself clear? Ryder
The only time you feel alive is when you're dead
hmmm... NOPE. gerd betyder ingenting faktiskt.. såvida du inte menar att du hittat på det själv.. kom igen, droppa nåt nu! så jag kan svara o whoopa upp dig ;) peaace, keep this thread alive boooi.
twitter.com/miwano myspace.com/miwano Miwano - Expect me to...
Eighty_K; you are 80 years o-k? is it not time to retire, either that or get fired dont even consider coming back, you wont get a buyer cause your waack old and washed up! just like Eric Lindros, he never won the stanley cup too many concussions so he quit my words causes concussions, end discussions youre goose in top gun, behind me cause im maverick im in the driver seat, and you on my dick! click click; youre dead and i got fed lick lick; i love blood, would stop if i could but killing retards has becoma a routine im hotter than yall, hotter than any you ever seen
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.
Eighty_K : Ja svär gerd betyder kuk men det e slang liksom... Never been to NYC?
The only time you feel alive is when you're dead
VH, you think VH1/ But when ya see yourself on TV you just run/ If ever even see yourself on the telly/ Cuz you wont even fit the screen as you're fatter than a jelly/ Jelly candy, fuck, you random/ Guess your father blew the condom/ Too bad you raced into the pussy/ And you just dont wanna push me/ Cuz I'm like a lawn mower but I mow down emcees/ Fake gees and hippies are also on the liiiiiiist/ And I'll give you a fiist, make you do 10 backfliiiips/ And homie why you think you stuntin/ You aint a stunner, you just frontin/ What you like me or something/ Oh, you just think you were from Compton/ But maybe you wish you were from the area of Inglewood/ So you would be able to write about your lovely hood/ Dawg, if I would move in to Hollywood, I'd turn it into Hollyhood/ Nigga, I'm a LA Dodger and I aint going for no departure/ I'll leave with my partner/ And my partner happens to be hiphop/ And I wont leave this shit until she drop/ Nigga, hope you get it/ Cuz I said it/ Said it twice now/ You fake, motherfucker, you wish your rhymes would bust your lines/ But damn nigga, they aint even fine/ Just get it, you tiny white ass will never shine/ Pzz
The only time you feel alive is when you're dead
saint08... You’re not a LA Dodger; you’re an Eitee K-dodger// Duck, or get popped, when I come with ‘em shotters// Wrap you in duct tape, don’t act a nutcase// Or we bust that nut-head of yours, with a chopper//... ... And for fuck’s sake//, Stop talkin’ ‘bout Compton, that shit is just nonsense// No problems to track down an internet mobster// You get hacked, found and smacked; fuck snitchin’ to coppers!// laaatch, hahh.. peaace
twitter.com/miwano myspace.com/miwano Miwano - Expect me to...
Oh my.. stop calling me nigga, nigga Don´t front me, ill pull the trigga gold digga, dreaming of big figas married to a business but hip hop is already dead, nas said it and you haven´t won´t inherit anything cuz you´re living a fake marrage with hiphop you´re like James Bond, a fake cop you´re a LA Dodger? nooo waay im a mad butcher; hell yeay!
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.
vh & saint08... ;) It's the Gray Hound; I don't just eat beef, I street "sweep stakes"// Key-style means live, so I don't do re-takes// No replays, so give me some props, or a BJ// I'm the king of English here, why you want me replaced?// Don't make me get a shot at vh//, He's so masculine online, but only an "e-male"// Cuz IRL he's a pussy, so if I know where he stays// I'ma tie him up, spank him, and dump him in the Pirate or eBay// See, I didn't wanted to say no names//... But since you fucked up, I'ma play yo' game//... Make it all personal, cuz there ain't no way// - You can diss me and get away with it – saint08!// So I knock on your IP-door, with some Trojans with me// And NO, not the condom, are you jokin' with me?// You can call me Akilles, and you can't kill me// I'm killin' all these fake-ass internet villains// ooooh.. orkar inte lägga mer tid längre, droppar minst en om dan nu ;) don't trynna race ya boy, tho'; I'm The Gray Hound. peacee,
twitter.com/miwano myspace.com/miwano Miwano - Expect me to...
All of you You the Gray Hound but you weight a pound/ Of course you dont notice me, cuz I pass ya'll by without a sound/ Seems like this has turned into a beef between us/ I taught you that gerd is equal to penis/ Just as fool is equal to Eighty_K/ And gay is equal to VH/ And I lay this all down now cuz I'm tired/ But I fight till I pass that line and get admired/ Pzzz, nu somnar ja fö fan...
The only time you feel alive is when you're dead
saint08.... a HARSH one now, hehhe ;)
Yea, you ride without a sound//,
But that’s what they say in Sweden; “silent as a mouse”//
This dude act rude, but he’s hidin’ in his house//
So exit the building now, or the knives will come out//
Miwano Klitschko – I only fight the first round//
Cuz before the bell rings, you’ll be cryin’ on the ground//
Green paper-stackin’, these gold-chains really match me//
I’m so flashy, when I’m ridin’ through ya town!//
Saint08 , see, I got a secret to tell//...
If you click on the link below , you can see for yourself//
Yea, that’s right, your new song is what I just found//
Should I laugh, should I cry, or
is this guy just a clown?!// PS. Yea, dedär e saint08. såg att han postat de till nån i gb.. sorry mayn but a diss is a diss; nothin' personal.. ;)
Peaaaaaacee.
twitter.com/miwano myspace.com/miwano Miwano - Expect me to...
fett hårt! :D:D
Blunted in stockholm
Eighty_K, de bra, skön diss o den va hård... ja pallar inte svara tillbaka nu för jag är så JÄVLA trött o jag skäms inte för min musik förresten =P Hadi, seeya
The only time you feel alive is when you're dead
This bitch is fifteeen fifteen is equal to the length between his both shoulders, ye he´s a small mother fucker Ey, I´m a gangsta from STHLM, ye from SKHLM Just listened to your song man, you should be ashamed man i know your first name and i know your last name, damn make me wanna come blow up your whole apartment dawg ALA H(e) im MAD
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.
Producent
2009-01-10 04:02
Once there was a little boy, age nineteen. "Vh", he's getting HIV from his hentai dreams. But in competetition, second place is all that there is, because VH1 fricking allready exists! Are there more that needs to be said? "You're good!" (with my fingers nailed crossed like Jesus's death) You must be so missled, I see you're from Stockholm? A place where "gangstas" are as hard as softporn. Som sagt i tidigare tråd, engelska är inte min grej.
When Life Gives You Lemons You Paint That Shit Gold
Damn that was many really good texts:D i can maybe learn something from that cause im a sucked as grass wrigga;)Peace out im bouncing^^
Beginner in raping!, in tha love of the streets and tha graffiti Peace out (y)