I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

Dissa personen över [the english version)

Vår Hiphop - Battle & Cypher

   

2009-01-12 13:59
yeesss de e bara en punchline - but who cares when u diss a nobody on whoa,, besides, as always - I'm gone in 60 seconds.


The block I’m from, is not in Stockholm//,
But they cock chrome, put it to ya dome, -
And make ya mad head really pop off!//
So just knock it off, or get knocked out//
We come knockin’ at ya door, if you don’t get tha fuck out//
Them goons ‘bout to get them glocks out//
Slip clip in it, click clack, cock BLAOW//
See I can make ya, suffer major pain//
And aches, no punchline to noobs, but I’ma break ya face//



peaace,,
twitter.com/miwano
myspace.com/miwano
Miwano - Expect me to...

2009-02-07 13:56
upppppar den häär? goddamn va den dog - you gotta blame the gray hound ;)
twitter.com/miwano
myspace.com/miwano
Miwano - Expect me to...

2009-02-19 14:13
jag tänker inte dissa personen över men jag jag tänker dissa en fitta på jobbet.

well i have a blass when i laugh at your looks
and ur fucked up face looks like a smashed out book
so pussy wanna get cooked? try n stay in my hood
i kill u 2 times over, so dont get closer
and get your real job back, u wack hoe
even 70 year olds dont want ur flat mouth to give blows
u tryin to get rid of me? i'll let u taste the bitch in me
u wanna play games? well its on, so get back-up
before i track you up and let u taste my upper-cut
and rape ur kids and let them sell their selfs out
and its all revenge bitch, co let the countdown begin
cause ur end is near and u Will get Killed!
ha!

It's better to give unasked, then giving asked.

2009-02-19 17:44
ni får jätte gärna dissa min text.
om ni är bra på engelska och om ni håler måttet^^
hade varit kul att läsa:)
It's better to give unasked, then giving asked.

2009-02-20 00:25
desamma ;)
twitter.com/miwano
myspace.com/miwano
Miwano - Expect me to...

2009-02-20 18:13
bara till dig eighty_k;)


not from stockholm but your still a brat
ur talk is wack, momas little rich boy
and im getting so mad, ur giving me no choice
but to blow your head, cause im so fed up
with stupids, writin shit lines instead of
spitting gold on papers just like i do
while im kicking balls with my high heel boots
haha u think im creul? well u havent seen a shit
i'll let u kiss ur high head with my shit filled spliff.
It's better to give unasked, then giving asked.

2009-02-20 20:19
You can see it on promotions fiish vs casus bell... Ey?//
Well i will bomb you like i was saddam hussein//
Oh hes moms rich boy? Guess what, he is a girl//
This is a war but not like red alert!//
Well you got afford for some boots?//
Im surprised you aint off the school//
You see i go in the sixth grade//
I wouldnt bomb you without the grenades//
Come on then you fucking cunt...//
(I cut ya first) Lets see who hits who lucky turd...//

2009-02-20 20:22
You can see it in the magazines fiish vs casus bell... ey?//

Ska det stå :/

2009-02-20 22:05
saddam hussein yeah you and him may look the same
you are to young so just leave the game
this shit is for the real pros noot young noobs
I mean when you lose, you may realise that youre not good
It's fun to own the bad man over me i mean look how he rime
it's just to realise this ain't youre time
youre probably the baddest raper the world ever seen beacuse
................youre name is studs!



Lever livet och det går bra

http://www.znapmusic.com/patee/

2009-02-20 22:28
Rime? YOU DONT EVEN KNOW ENGLISH HAHAHAH XD

2009-02-21 18:56
haha stor fantasi du har lillkillen, min lilla syster som är 9 år skriver bättre:)

jag trodde att jag gjorde det klart för alla att jag ville ha nån som höll måttet om nån skulle dissa mig:)
It's better to give unasked, then giving asked.

2009-02-21 19:07
hahah.. casus belli - i'ma get atcha , b'lieeeve dat ;) du e tjej, ha?
twitter.com/miwano
myspace.com/miwano
Miwano - Expect me to...

2009-02-21 19:22
Casus belli;

Ooh yes, girl; you can blow me; but not my head, tho//
Then we can rock my bed, hoe; if I said so//
Why should I diss you; just call me pimp//
What you say you’re kickin’? naa, I want the balls licked//
I don’t wanna act rude, but yes I name you my bitch//
I bone ya, then I’m gone; why you stay on my dick?!//
You don’t wanna make a casus belli, Casus Belli//
Now bend over, let me smack that ass, and poke it up ya belly!//



;)
twitter.com/miwano
myspace.com/miwano
Miwano - Expect me to...

2009-02-21 19:45
its on!!!! när jag har tid så lovar jag att du kommer ångra det här;) och vad tvivlar du på att jag är tjej?:O
It's better to give unasked, then giving asked.

2009-02-21 22:05
grrrr ;) bring it on, biyäätch ;D
twitter.com/miwano
myspace.com/miwano
Miwano - Expect me to...

2009-02-22 01:07
VazO


Vaz0 ur a fan of our texts, we're no hillbilly rappers
not like u, ur a man that still is using pampers
we are the best from the west, u can try to pass the bar like a regular test
but i doubt u will cuz u have to earn it
have you heard about rappin? maybe u should learn it?!
ur as sucked as grass? u should go to ur english lessons
take a lesson from me, dont mess with me cuz this is my proffesion




Så långt kom jag innan jag märkte att jag var på sida 1 :$
Trött som man är..

 

2009-02-23 01:41
c4d

its your proffesion but you aint earnin any money fool //
talkin like you are west coast.. man ur funny to //
in ur bars bitch its to many questions //
you should learn a lesson take a second and read //
you will see man you aint no ghetto mc just a wannabe //
for real dawg your a living joke u aint west coast //
ur just some swedish boy high on coke //
dont think for a second that ur bars are dope //
the difference between me an u are like far an close //
your full of shit fool did i meantion ur a bitch to //
well im done it was fun but still //
the next one better show of some skill //

2009-02-25 15:36
eighty_k :)


hey, wake up now, before i punch you down under
and i know you hunger for me, but please
do you really think that you interest me?
and i know your a pimp but only for manhoes, and
Not even they will look at you when your ass grows
and babe your not rude but i know your really tryin
well ive seen you cryin, when your dyin to get me
and that dick of yours, it scares me to see
suck ugly, 2 centimeter, hairy thing
and you'll never will get a taste of this casus belli
i'd rather do my enemy then you eighty k.
It's better to give unasked, then giving asked.

2009-03-01 11:48
i break your neck like im a 2 meter pyton,
and you bite all your shit of just like mike tyson,
im the illest and i slang out your brain,
like i do when i slang out cocaine,
you talkin bout hiphop, your no mc,
and u gonna shut the fuck up if u wanna keep your knees,

Fett skumma rader, Kunde inte riktigt få de å flyta.. Rappar inte i vanliga fall, Just for fun! :)..


btw: jag säljer inte kokaina.


The News called it crack, i called it diet coke..

2009-03-01 11:54
bra den blir uppad så ja blir påmind om att bomb on that --------- woooo
twitter.com/miwano
myspace.com/miwano
Miwano - Expect me to...

2009-03-01 15:50
Vazo couldn't even drop his own text
He's got to pay money to get some sex
Haven't done this for a while, remember back in 05
Where i stopped peoples smile, i was a kid but i was so fly
Yo' Mommas so fat, they had to change ''one size fits all'' to
''one size fits most''

2009-03-01 21:23
haha u bet on it eighty;)
It's better to give unasked, then giving asked.

2009-03-15 17:07
hmm eighty vågade tydligen inte svara på min senaste;)
It's better to give unasked, then giving asked.

2009-03-15 23:46
eighty knäcker dig ganska hårt casus_belli så lek inte stor ;)
Sleep is the cousin of death

2009-03-16 00:14
Casus_belli_ F20 vs EiGhTy_K P19
1-0
http://www.aktivdemokrati.se/

2009-03-16 15:55
(kan inte engelska, men tycker detta e kul, så ursäkta stavningen)

you're no hillbilly rapper just a lill' silly faggot
tryin to spit at the one who kills kids in battles
I'll bring the big gat to wereever your clicks at
make it go click-clack and this bitchass turns pitch black
so who you? your nothing stop frontin
or I'll make you bend over like if you dropped something
so lay back, stop, quit and drop your sound
or I'll kick your face down your throat just to make you watch your mouth...

//yde - TheEnglishVersion
www.myspace.com/ydetobbe

"En misantrop är ju trots allt bara ett annat ord för en upplyst person. :P " -Simba

2009-03-16 15:56
haha såg nu att de fanns en sida två! jaja ta åt sig den som vill ;)

//Yde -my bad
www.myspace.com/ydetobbe

"En misantrop är ju trots allt bara ett annat ord för en upplyst person. :P " -Simba

2009-03-22 20:51
Fuck this shit , you'r a fucking punk
You take one beer , then you'r drunk
No shit man but you do suck fuck
You would never win , even with some luck
For fuck sake dude , just feel on my bum
You get fucked by a male while im fucking you'r mum
Maby if you drop that gay style
You'd might get some fat ugly chick to smile
Even when you'r gay no one will smile
You just got beat up cos you said hail
You natzi mothafucking fag
You fail , cos you'r brain lag
Why you even try makeing hip hop?
just take a gun to you'r head POP
Finaly you'r dead , no more bullshit
Enought with the gay dude who sucks dick

Orka inte lägga ner så mycket tid , men antar att det här får duga

2009-03-23 20:42
Veako your just talking you cant even handle some coca cola
Your talkin about your fucking his mom,men du e en fucking nolla
I can mix up both swedish and english,something u never will
Loadin' up some bars så de e bäst att du står still
No more bullshit,take ur fake hiphop and leave this web
You cant even blow a lady,how could you then blow Bjäärs head?
Im out,I just catched my english bars up to tell you u suck
bitch shut the fuck up,I write better text's even if I got brainstuck
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2009-03-23 21:28
Timo

You say i can't even handle a coce ?
You choke every time you try to smoke.
When you talk no one can hear you
Oh , thats cos you suck to much dick noob
Mixing swedish and english just makes you sound bad
You'r a fucking punk just makeing people mad
Give up you'r shit trying to act pro
Just admit it you'r a fucking homo
Face it , you'r a litle homo fuck
Blowing dicks for free cos you enjoy to suck
Im done with this clown , piss off
I'll let some p12 finish you off.


2009-03-23 22:53
Shut up bitch, you cant even spred your seed
Yes I choke ,after I smoked 10gram of weed
Its sad because I hear people play my songs on evry party they make
Who is the little punk,do you want a spoon for ur birthday cake?
Sissy boys like you suck dicks,but we are a way to different
Im on a party drinkin' while your puttin' on your apron and work in the kitchen
Oh im sorry that I called you a punk,because I lied
I guess Fergie was wrong about you cuz BIG GIRLS DO CRY
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.
Poet

2009-03-24 09:44
faggot! yeah motherfucker you heard me!
Timo it's gay that you even listen to Fergie
and fuck veako i can take he's birthday cake
so i can take it and just hurl it in ya face!
smokin' weed and talkin' seeds like a gardner
you know everything 'bout Veako 'cuz your his stalker!
man fuck this shit, i don't even know what i'm writin'
but don't respond motherfucker if ya' cant drop tight shit!

(typ sjätte på engelska eller nåt sånt)
Sötnosarna Represent!
"Klart att hiphopen dör ut när alla sitter och hatar"
- Fronda

2009-03-24 14:29
Okey timo you win
Atleast on fucking Fat boy slim
Smoke 10 gram of weed ?
You take a ciggaret and you'r high , thats all you need
People play you'r songs at partys cos they suck
They just wanna laugh at the dude who sucks cock
Its gentle that you whant to give me a spoon for my birthday cake
Yeh maby thats whats my parents make
But you are a boy (?) without a home
A litle faggot licking dicks and called homo
You'r trying to diss me , but you didn't realy make it
You go in to stores and try XXXL pants , but you dont fit
Ofc big girls can cry
I just don't relise why
You even try to drop some bars
It just looks like it droped by a few tards

2009-03-24 16:09
Yeah I listen to Fergie,she got a beautiful voice
You can rather suck my dick or leave,make your choise
2 disses at once,shit man are you desperate to get an answer
Give me some punchlines bitches,u fucking belly dancers
bla bla bla bla you can only talk about dicks and cocks
I take you both down, with only one shot
Yeah I smoke weed,you want to taste my joint
Of course XXXL pants doesn't fit,but thats not the point
I like big clothes,so what the fuck do you mean
Its better with XXXL pants,than a thong and tight jeans
So dont come here with your "wannabe punchlines"
Its some tight shit spades,Like your mothers pussy,and yeah thats mine
Ofcourse you dont know what ur writing,you got no brain
Your like Hannibal in chains and thinks your tupac,but u aint!
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2009-03-24 17:00
thanx for the props bnb.

and since renegadefraud is stiiill on my dick; i keep tellin ya; GET OFF IT. fagget...


casus; jag komr svara på din lilla diss här, och på andras... blieve dat. i'm jus' a bit busy right now, in my REAL life (the one that whoaers haven't got) ;)
twitter.com/miwano
myspace.com/miwano
Miwano - Expect me to...

2009-03-24 18:31
Realy timo , you are a fucking retard
You've must have ben fucked real hard
I didn't mean big cloths are to big for you , right ?
I mean that with that waist even XXXL go on to tight.
You try to make two disses in one , but you didn't make it
You realy do not realise a fucking shit
You take us down with only one shot ?
You'r house is not built from tree brick, its of cloth
Why would i ever wanna be tupac
He's dead man , cmon you need another smack ?
Right in the face to see how you act
That you'r a fat ugly faggot is a ture fackt
Man dont blaim me for cock talk, you say it too
Cmon dawg how fucked up is you ?
Ima just take my dick to you'r head and sprout
haha you realy do make me laugh , im out.

2009-04-02 12:59
Veako
I can control your feelings
by saying these wicked rhymes and sicked words all the times
but I can do one thing to be nice to you all so you don't cry
but I won't try cause I got a life
I don't live in groups who can't say a view without analyse it too
and I'm not like you cause what I say is always true
I'm not a fool who thinks he's so cool
and it's that, I don't smoke or take snuff
outside the school when I got nothing to do
I rather study than play truant for funny
and I don't fuck for money and I got no honey
I won't lie for the authorities so I can gain my company
I'll try everyday and find someone to co-operate with
I give other shit and don't take shit and that's it
and I think that's great well my friend isn't it
The world is insane
and the girl gives me pain
everyday every moment every minute I live
and that's it yes that's it

haha kefft skit .
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2009-04-03 00:13
time to murder this shit, yes im fuckin serious
syntexxor thinks hees best man he must be delirious
daamn u ugly, maybe the ugliest yet
you get thrown away from girls like a used up ciggaret.
and i dont even go so hard cuz i really think you would brake
my flow eats up yours like a birthday cake
im a veteran in the game and im calling you a newbie
my verses kicking your ass like a bruce-lee movie.
im counting you off like one two three
my verses sicker n iller than the HIV
droppin this shit like a nuclear bomb
i dont wanna get homicide on me
so please dont respond

bjuder på några stavfel..:D
"Charge it to the game, Ill bill myself"

2009-04-03 00:35
rAIZ P19

I ain't no foul, you wanna go at me? I'ma make you a ghoul!
crush you like a bug, u ain't even no PUG!
I could carry you around in my bag, but that's only cuz ur a fag!
callin u your white trailertrash wannabeeminemrap, you oughta get a slap!
eyolistenup I'm outie, finish this motherfucker without me^^,

u dissin ma mama u pissashit?
ma dissin 'bout u'll be a new hit!
cuz when I crush ur guts like ma old man's new huts
filt and greed cannot persue my vengeance, cuz u goin doooown ma bro, ta-ta for now u motherfuckingasscockdiddywankassmofo

I'm goin to bed, cuz I'm all fed
it's nite but it's alrite
cuz when I get tired, it feels like gettin fired
all day I've been awake, it's givin me an headache
therefore I'll say goodnite my mate, don't stay up too late

haha . kanske lite stavfel. bjuder ja med på :)
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2009-04-03 11:41
Syntexxor:

i pushed that white, so i have mad money now,
niggas laughing n shit, what the fuck is funny clown?
i'ma punch u in the face, nigga ugly style,
cuz your just a fucking bitch and you funny style,
i dont rly give a fuck, Niggas shookin'
From state to state to fucking brooklyn,
and nowadays i dont even spit rhymes,
I just get high, and smoke six diams like i spit rhymes,



The News called it crack, i called it diet coke..

2009-04-03 13:05
Hubbelito:

You should stop now with this stupid Rhymes
Everybody here laughing at you when you spitting you psychical
Crimes ,
Ey ya mathafacka give me something to smoke so i get high
i can't stayout when you talking 'bout' niggas size
And whattaheeeeell maaan. you're so fat so the biggest
montain väger mindre än dig , yes ofc i got funny style
Without me in the world vartfan skulle komedi vara då?
När jag pratar om din fethet. så menar jag att du knappt kan
pissa rakt. jag menar. ditt magfläsk hänger ju över så din kuk
petas in mot naveln din feta inavliga kannibal


Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2009-04-03 22:14
Swedens best, no doubt about it,
And crimes? if i was you i wouldn't talk about it,
so shut the fuck up, i dont wanna spark the heater,
Cuz your death clock is clickin like a parkin-meter,
no time left, your all out,
winning this round, with a all out knock out,


Tänker inte skriva mer, du slutade inte ens på engelska, så palla slösa mer tid.. ta de =).





The News called it crack, i called it diet coke..

2009-04-03 22:50
hubbelito? . försöker du dissa mig med det där? lycka till
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2009-04-04 11:49
Hubbelito :

You are a litle bitch yaaa know thaat?
So he's like ; Damn girl, you're hot from head to toe..
And I'm like ; Chill boy, I already know But I'm a boy
you fucking hoe

orkar inte säga mer för att battla ut dig
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2009-04-04 11:59
Syntexxor

I'm the best here, and the chance that you get better
is non existing - there's no fucking way like Venice!
You say you look good, but by the looks of it
I should judge you by your inside and you seem full of shit!
Sorry I'm evil, but I'll try to be nice - HAHA - I got a magnum handgun
so watch your as son - I'm about to blast your ass off!
I'm done with this crap now, tired of owning
so I leave Syntexxor out in the woods - bleeding, crying and lonely!

2009-04-04 12:05
Så går det när man aldrig skriver på engelska.

I'm done with this crap now, tired of owning
so I leave Syntexxor out in the woods - bleeding, crying and lonely!

Hade kunnat bli tusen gånger bättre (enligt mig) genom en söt detalj:

I'm done with this crap now, really tired of owning
so I leave Syntexxor out in the woods - bleeding, crying and lonely!

Tänk så fel det kan bli när språket är fel...

2009-04-04 14:52
Syntexxor, pallar inte slösa tid på en p16on som leker thug över nätet med redigt keffa rader.. Det är oflyt och väldigt dåliga punches.
The News called it crack, i called it diet coke..

2009-04-05 03:46
Som om dina rader var tyngre? . wtf.
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2009-04-05 11:46
i flyt är mina rader mycket mycket bättre, i min första "diss" hade du förstått Amerikanska slang, så hade du tyckt de va bra också.. "funny style" byter inte: rolig stil..
The News called it crack, i called it diet coke..

2009-04-05 11:51
mannen. gå tillbaks till ditt jävla tält asså... sängvätare...
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.