I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

Just to shut tha haters up.

Vår Hiphop - Lyricism

   

2008-06-09 13:05

Just to shut tha haters up.

Some headz don´t know a fly verse when they read one,
and some other headz do, but they hate the fact that it´s me bein ILL,
and not THEM.

So just to set tha record str8, and to shut tha haters up,
here go some hot ass bars fo yuh:



Ayo! The kid is BACK!
Ya´ll ain´t gettin rid of this CRACK!
First one o´ ya´ll that step to me,
is tha first one that get SLAPPED!
See, lyrically,
these verbals
getchu gerbals,CLAPPED!
It´s tha lyrical MACK!
Cummin outta hybernation,
Returnin like the MACK!
Leader of the pack.
Props is "hard to earn",
but I GOT THAT!
Guru-type clout,
no doubt!
Tha peculiar purple pie-man,
cummin thru witta SACK!
Brutha,
I´m churnin out that butter,
I flip that shit that you burn,
´ery time you toke, I build my STACK!!!
Real talk.
I´mma be;
schemin wit my DUNS,
I´mma keep hustlin ONES,
keep chrushin ´em CUNTS!
N´ smoke everlastin´ bud,
in 6 million dollar BLUNTS!
I simply, sooper glue my HANDZ,
and "stick to my GUNZ"!
Until I´m kickin back,
Sittin on, Bill-Gates type of FUNDS!!
Aye! SUN!
I bring that HEAT,
like a solar PEAK!
Cuz,
It´s like I´m chasin SUBS!
The way I drops it, MAAD DEEP!
Teflon coated,
my bars CAN´T be corroded!
It´s THINKAH!
Getcha hooked, witta line and the sinker!
Ya hearr´d?
N´ I don´t even MURK headz!
I just make em, eternally OVER SLEEP!!
And naah,FAGGOT!
You ain´t HYPE!
You just gotta get off that TWEAK!!
A latin king,
Holdin down his crown!
Props from here to down yonder!
My munne STAY filthy!
They too dirty to launder!
I smash on chicken headz!
muthaphucc a colonel SAUNDERS!
You´re tryina duck a TERMINATOR!!
Like that bitch,Sarah CONNOR!!!
See? I´m de-abilitatin´,
you dumb dilletants!
And that´s a WRAP/ rap!
Son, you messin with a RAP SAVANT!!
So YO!
Holla-holla!
Like Pavarotti USED TO.
Bitch! You ain´t tha bomb!
I ain´t gotta defuse you!
You tryina phucc with them street blocks?
A sho´ way for you to stumble! (stumbling blocks)
Punk, you ain´t fly!
I make you eat that pie,
on the humble!!
And if I gotta hold sumthin,
and stack me a bundle?
You best believe,
I blaze sum weed,
and make empires crumble!!
And so, I keep on rhymin,
I can´t, NEVER stop my grindin!
Becouse.
Time flies by, and I´m flyin with it!
I stay high, like altitude,
With northern lights.
And SHINE with it!!!

CLOSING BARS:

You gone get hurt,
like white-boy Curt, (Cobain).
so just blast yaself!
Or better yet, if you ain´t KNOW,
YA better ASK yaself!
Like:
"This couldn´t be tha illest rhymer out,right now?
Or COULD IT??"
Ya´ll some faggets!
Bunny rabbits!
Tha dawg, is cummin atcha,
Four-footed!
And if I murked you,
it wouldn´t be nuttin but a mercy killin,
now would it?
I´m takin em fake stars to war! (wordplay: Star wars).
So call me "Jabba Tha Hooded"!!!


Now kids, don´t even front like ya´ll ain´t know who tha illest is..

Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2008-06-09 13:35
You ought to improve your rhymes.
Beat the odds like an abusive freak show owner

2008-06-09 13:43
Ha! You NEED to stop sniffin GLUE!!!

I can see that you´re talkin out yer ass, butt-breath!

Oh yeah-right!

I really have to learn how to spit hot, and how to flip punchlines and metaphores-right?

(and that´s called sarcasm, I don´t expect you to be familiar with it,
but do go and look it up in a dictionary, aigh phucc-boy?).
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2008-06-09 13:50
Look up what a multi-syllable rhyme is. Also, the punchlines were OK, nothing more.
Beat the odds like an abusive freak show owner

2008-06-09 17:03
gillar det och gillar det inte. Är ett lyricism forum och jag knappt läsa vad du skriver på vissa ställen. Men men kanske bara min engelska som är lite skev? :S .. don't know.
One puff, Two Puffs i know Teraq goin' nuts som vanligt
Med biggie och pac phat flowar med Bob Marley
Myspace: In memory of teraq

2008-06-09 20:14
I have to say that since you this time wrote 100+ bars I have to acknowledge your verbose prowess. It was like watching paganini, but in verbal form. I have to say I'm very very impressed and that personal touch added with that rhyme style of yours is just so impressive. I love reading your texts, its like holy water for my eyes. Giving sight to the blind. The dumb are mostly intrigued by the drum and if anything is worth being the pace setter on this forum and the one that is holding the chords, teaching us lesser mortals how to rhyme and flip "scripts" then I proudly announce you as my candidate. This text totally prooved it. The lack of filler was very impressive considering the vast amount of bars. The reuse of earlier texts where just finishing touch that totally prooved what an amazing lyricist you are. Kudos. You should record this and release it here to blast away the haters(which I sorry enough to say now, used to be part of).















(and that´s called sarcasm, I don´t expect you to be familiar with it,
but do go and look it up in a dictionary, aigh phucc-boy?).

2008-06-09 20:27
Check mate.
Beat the odds like an abusive freak show owner
Poet

2008-06-09 21:35
är det bara jag eller kör han "back - crack" rim i två texter i rad?
Sötnosarna Represent!
"Klart att hiphopen dör ut när alla sitter och hatar"
- Fronda

2008-06-09 23:11
spades_joola: Han tog hela förra texten och förlängde den.
Beat the odds like an abusive freak show owner

2008-06-09 23:52
Keep that hate up! That´s my motivation.


It´s funny doe, you keep talkin that trash, but you won´t put some bars where yer big mouth is, rep yo shit then.

Lay sum bars down, and lemme se what YOU´RE workin with.

You just keep talkin that oki-doke shit.

And these ain´t even my very illest verses. They tight enough, but I got even hotter shit.
Only I´m not wastin ´em here.
Cuz most of these are over most headz anyway. And I´m also not going to serve my lyrics on a platter for headz to bite from.

I know there´s plenty of biters on this site.

Out.


Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2008-06-10 11:58
zzzZZz, det här skämtet börjar kännas jävligt gammalt.
 

2008-06-13 15:44
Haha, dude, you're just sad.
Living is easy, with eyes closed.

2008-06-13 22:10
TCM

hahaha, that's the spirit ;)
 

2008-07-12 02:10
FUKKA HATER! I´M UPPIN THIS!

And if you can´t spit a verse that can top this..then shut your weak ass up, and quit hatin!
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2008-07-12 18:16
ey mayn..... teletubbies can write better then you.....sry but thats the truth!
dom kallar mig Käääz. www.znapmusic.com/kaaaz

2008-07-13 02:59

Vanilla choke! Just keep chokin dun. Real talk, that ole hate shit is gettin, OLD!

Wontchu just fall back and get off the hater tip, aigh?

Put some bars where your mouth is. Either outdo me with a verse, flip some ill shit.
Or shut tha hell up, and calm yer hyper ass down!

N´ I ain´t finna keep bickerin witcha either. So just let this shit marinate on you,
and try to understand.

Gown.
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2008-07-14 14:45
Look, the punchlines are fine but still you have to improve on the rhymes... Just being honest man
Interista cazzo vuoi, puoi cantarlo quanto vuoi - ma i campioni dell'Italia siamo noooi. JUVENTUS
AMICI DI NESSUNO

2008-07-14 15:29

AYO! Yamo, ya li´l young boy..

You used to be all up on my tip, practically beggin me for comments, advice and pointers
for yer li´l drops.

You even used to remind me when I didn´t post comments quick enough..
and now you wanna talk outta pocket???!

WTF??

I copied THIS from my guestbook:


Yamo_RGRA 07-05-16 21:12

Yes please :) thx btw



Konversation - Gästbok - Skicka meddelande - Ta bort


Yamo_RGRA 07-05-16 17:40

yo, wud u write sum in my thread?


Konversation - Gästbok - Skicka meddelande - Ta bort


Yamo_RGRA 07-05-16 17:25

kommentera min engelska text.. TACK! (:

Konversation - Gästbok - Skicka meddelande - Ta bort

Yamo_RGRA 07-04-12 23:50

yo... skulle du vilja ge kritik på min engelska text i lyricism? tack på förhand


Yamo_RGRA 07-04-05 16:23

a private message works well!


Konversation - Gästbok - Skicka meddelande - Ta bort


Yamo_RGRA 07-04-04 14:58

The Verbal Murder.

läs den, lägg gärna en kommentar också.. tack på förhand

bless.


HUH??? And now your li´l young, insecure, wannabe, turn-coat ass, wanna jump on tha bandwagon and try to talk greasy to me???

Get tha fukk outta here with that shit!

It ain´t NUTHIN you could tell me.

Stop frontin n´ grow up YOUNGEN!!






Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.