Fuck Whoa Yeah you might think this is a dissBut it ain't, I am a saint, so kissmy wings is what I want you to doI am the king and I see through youI wish the best to all who reads thisI am from another time and space read thisas it is a freestyle lyrical masterpieceI use my time to stop the time and ceasethe moment, Illuminati got me and I sawit in my third eye I got hijacked but aweis what I was feelin' to the illuminated onesComin' here just to release I never hated bunsyeah, all who are clones are bun bunsrunning so scared to feel, I hunt and it stunsthe mind when you know times are endin'I am not pretendin', just sendin'Truth is what I share, I LOVE whoa I careAbout your soul, so do you know I scarewhen I say 2012 is comin'But it's all positive that why my rhymes are stunnin'Peace Love and Unity!- The Realest, The one and only RealIce